Effective: Jan 25 2021
A e-commerce solution and development company located at 1st floor , Gurupushp apartment,parijat nagar,Nashik
Data Controller means the natural or legal person who (either alone or jointly or in common with other persons) determines the purposes for which and the manner in which any personal information is, or are to be, processed.
Data Processor means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller.
Data Subject is any living individual who is using our Service and is the subject of Personal Data.
1. Principles for processing personal data
Our principles for processing personal data are:
Fairness and lawfulness. When we process personal data, the individual rights of the Data Subjects must be protected. All personal data must be collected and processed in a legal and fair manner.
Restricted to a specific purpose. The personal data of Data Subject must be processed only for specific purposes.
Transparency. The Data Subject must be informed of how his/her data is being collected, processed and used.
2. What personal data we collect and process
Build Ecommerce collects several different types of personal data for various purposes. Personal Data may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
3. How we use the personal data
Build Ecommerce uses the collected personal data for various purposes:
- To provide you information about our products and services
- To notify you about changes to our services and/or products
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our services
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
4. Legal basis for collecting and processing personal data
Build Ecommerce legal basis for collecting and using the personal data described in this Data Protection Policy depends on the personal data we collect. The specific context in which we also collect the information such as:
- Build Ecommerce needs to perform a contract with you
- You have given Build Ecommerce permission to do so.
- Processing your personal data is in Build Ecommerce legitimate interests
- Build Ecommerce needs to comply with the law
5. Retention of personal data
Build Ecommerce will retain your personal information only for as long as is necessary for the purposes set out in this Data Protection Policy.
Build Ecommerce will retain and use your information to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our policies.
6. Data protection rights
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what personal data, we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us at email@example.com.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you
- The right of rectification
- The right to object
- The right of restriction
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
7. Notification about our policy changes